What a wild ride the 2020 season has been!
All of us at The Mahoning Drive-In Theater want to thank everyone who came out to our events this year, from first-timers to regulars. You are what keeps the theater alive, and we can't thank you enough for being part of our best year yet. So many fantastic films, so many magic moments, so many glorious nights of cinema under the stars.
While the projectors may be resting for the next six months, we have some plans afoot in the off-season to keep the fun rolling along, and want to ask you, our patrons, to share your photos of your own Mahoning Memories from the 2020 season.
Leave your favorite 2020 Mahoning memories (pictures, videos or stories) on one of our social medias (links at the bottom of the page) and we may just use them in a little video project we're working on...
Thank You again for a groundbreaking season. We can't wait to see you during the 2021 season!
How We’re Responding To COVID-19
As we prepare to reopen we want to reassure you and put your mind at ease by sharing with you the steps we have taken to provide a safe and clean environment for everyone. We have continue cleanliness and safety practices in addition to requirements set by the CDC and local government. We continue to develop protocols to offer the ultimate safe, clean and fun environment, including:
• On-going sanitization and disinfection of all public spaces, with attention to high touch areas.
• Masks Required in all bathroom runs & during concession trips.
• Social distancing practices will be enforces.
• No Grouping between vehicle groups.
• You may watch from inside, on, or in front of your vehicle. (Masks are not required in your personal group.)